Did you mean: 

where is my item

where is my item

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

where is my item

Have no clue to were your item is.

On the listing is an estimated delivery date: if that has passed file and item not received case.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

where is my item

@johmacke_7 

Your seller is not here. Have they posted tracking information?

You need to look at the item in your purchase history and find the estimated delivery dates. If the last estimated delivery date has passed, go to the item in your purchase history and click 'I didn't receive it' under More actions to open a case under eBay's Money Back Guarantee.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

where is my item

@johmacke_7,

Did the seller post a tracking number, if they did what does the tracking say.  If they did not post tracking, which is not required by ebay, you have to wait until the last estimated delivery date has passed before you can open an item not received dispute.

If there is tracking and it only shows Label created, then it hasn't been received or scanned by the P.O. yet, but no updates can happen for several reasons.  If tracking shows accepted, but is not updating that too can happen for several reasons.  We need more info before we can really help you. 

Did you check the seller's feedback profile before buying from them?  They could be a new seller or haven't sold anything in over a year, but have a fair number of feedback and a 100% rating but all for buying in the last 12 months.  If you find this is a new or returning seller, let us know, and we can tell you what to do.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

where is my item

It would be great if you could find Tyler the Creator Merch for me. There are some things I want to get from there. There's a friend of mine who told me about it, but I don't remember where I can get it.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

where is my item

@garrisonhale6ha0,

The only way a specific seller's listing can be found would be to use the Advanced search button just to the right of the main search button on an ebay page. On the page that opens there is a By Seller button that will take you to a section that has the info on the image below.

First, you should contact your friend and ask them the exact way the seller's username is spelled out. It could all be run together like your username, or have underscores between words/numbers, etc.  If your friend can't remember that, tell them to search through their feedback profile and if the seller left them feedback or they left one for the seller they will see the username the exact way it is spelled out. Have them text it to you that way.

mudshark61369_0-1659786740195.png

Check the box and type the seller's username in it. Then use the search button

Good Luck

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

where is my item

Did you look under the couch?

Message 7 of 7
latest reply