cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

to reach more customers

I sell doll clothes and there are so many competitors.  I would like to know how to reach more people without spending loads of extra money.  I have an ebay store , but things are so slow.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

to reach more customers

Setup a free blog account to showcase your handmade clothing. Recycle the pictures and text descriptions you use for eBay listings for blog posts. Place a banner ad on your blog that links back to your eBay account so people can buy your current clothing on eBay. Place other banner ads on your blog for eBay's affiliate program.

Long after individual pieces of clothing have been sold the clothing's images and text descriptions will continue to drive traffic to your eBay account and generate revenue via affiliate programs. eBay relicenses eBay user's images and descriptions to sites such as Worthpoint so why shouldn't you obtain the rewards instead? I'd place a generic watermark on your images on eBay so they are less likely to showup on Worthpoint. When you place the images on your blog use a different branded logo watermark so that if the image can be tied back to your blog and to your eBay account.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

to reach more customers

thank you for your input--I will investigate this. Jean
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

to reach more customers

Why not make up a trousseau for a doll.  Lots of people don't like spending the postage for one item.  Why not make up a set where you include say underwear, a party dress, play outfit, pajama set - a complete wardrobe and try to target someone looking to buy a gift for a child's birthday, Christmas etc.  You could do a mix and match with a color theme, etc, the combinations are endless.  Good Luck!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply