cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sent item

i recieved a notice to send an item which i sent and was recieved by the customer over a month ago. is this typical ebay to make mistakes? will this cause me a problem?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

sent item

@greypassword,

Without more information, it is hard to say if this is a glitch or not.  Did you ship the item with tracking? If you did, does it have a Delivered scan?  Has the buyer left you feedback?  If you didn't purchase postage through ebay did you manually upload a tracking number to the order, and mark it as shipped?  

If you did use tracking, and there is a Delivered scan, Check your seller dashboard to see if there is a defect for not shipping.  If there is a defect you will probably need to deal with customer service to get it straightened out.

Even though this topic may be about a toy you sold, you may get more and better answers if you post this topic on the Selling board under the Buying and Selling header at the top of the page.  Do include info I asked for above in the topic.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 2 of 2
latest reply