cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning!!!

I would like to warn everyone against the buyer from france.  He buys the item and then reports that it is not compatible with the description, extortes a refund and of course does not send back the item that after some time puts up for sale himself. My advice is to block it !!!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Warning!!!

Understand your wish to warn others but there is no naming and shaming allowed on this forum.... 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Warning!!!

The problem with your warning is that there is no way a seller can protect themselves from that bad buyer.  The IDs are masked. ONLY the seller sees the buyer's ID.  You need to call ebay and report that buyer. Tell them to read the emails.  He probably has done this to other sellers. Tell Ebay to read his emails and to suspend him.  Of course, he can probably re-register with a new ID the next day.

I feel that one of the worse things that ebay has done is to mask bidder's IDs.    This allows more buyers  to scam sellers.  Thanks .  Goodluck with your sales.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Warning!!!

Exactly HOW does any buyer get refunded, France or not, without being required to return the item?  

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Warning!!!

Thanks Mate for your kindness. Happy selling to you

Message 5 of 5
latest reply