cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toys

Can we sell mc Donald Happy meal toys. Is there any copyright or legal issues??

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Toys

@heshanonlinemart 

There are 200,000 listings or more on eBay, so it would be ok, but a tough sell especially because you're in Sri Lanka.  It might cost you more than the customer.  I would rethink this idea, because they are basically just plastic junk & may sit for a long time without a sale. 

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2512315.m570.l1311&_nkw=mcdonalds+happy+meal+toys...

Your shop is very nice.  I like the hand crochet dolls.  Good luck to you.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Toys

@heshanonlinemart,

@ckimodog, is right about what the cost to ship those items from Sri Lanka to most western countries might cost.  If you limit your sales to regions/countries near you, the costs may not be too much for buyers to want to pay.

What I disagree with ckimodog about is the value of some of those toys given out with  McDonalds Happy Meals, Burger King's Jr. or Kids Club meals,  Wendy's, Kids meal, and toys from other fast food chains. 

Some of the Character toys from Disney, Warner Brothers Cartoon, and Marvel superhero movies do have a fair amount of value.  However, it will take doing some research to find out which ones are worth selling and which ones are not.  You may get more if you sell the items by movie/cartoon title and in lots of several character toys from a particular movie.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Toys

I am a sri lankan so is there any solution for me?😐

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Toys

Hello @mudshark61369  @ckimodog , I am a Sri Lankan so is there any solution for me?

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Toys

@heshanonlinemart 

As @mudshark61369 & myself have advised.  This may not be a good business venture.  Grant it there are collectors, but given the time frame it would take to receive in the US and other countries, sometimes months and the cost to ship,  you may not make any profit on them.  I wouldn't if I lived in SL.  Just not good business.  Your dolls are very nice and you could do well with them if you stay consistent.  Who ever makes them does a good job and hand made is a plus in my opinion.

Have a great day and Happy New Year.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Toys

@ckimodog 
Thank you very much. I appreciate you.. but I ask to distribute my goods all over the country. If you can help me to increase my selling Its Highly appreciated. Thank You. Have a wonderful day.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Toys

What dolls?  

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Toys

OP went NARU in past 3 days.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 9 of 9
latest reply