cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sellers beware

He or she, I can't figure it out....will bid on your items and win. Will not respond to anything with no payment.  after you relist....he or she says....." Bah bah bah cry some more "

Ebay use to never be this way years ago.  Idiot is still trying to bid on my items and mess it up. Please be aware of this man or women trapped in a kids mind. DO SOMETHING EBAY!!!

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Sellers beware

Do not let this buyer mess with you  ignore  BLOCK  and move on FILE claim if not paid as soon as you can and close as soon as you can 

At this point  STOP  all communication except UPI claim messages

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Sellers beware

I would block buyer from bidding on my listings 

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Sellers beware

You aren't supposed to use the board to blacklist a person. You can get the problem solved without naming and shaming.

Ignore their taunts and file a not paid dispute and relist. Put the buyer on your blocked buyer list. 

Enable your preferences to block all bidders who have 2 or more strikes. If people would file disputes and enable eBay to block unpaid buyers they wouldn't be able to bid until the strikes age off.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Sellers beware

@falconman70 

I understand your frustration, however, you are not supposed to post a usename. 

In any case, all you have to do is block the buyer and they will not be able to bid on your items. It is really simple. 

Here is eBay's link to blocking a buyer:

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/resolving-buyer-issues/blocking-buyer-ebay?id=4082&st=12&pos=1&que...

Hope this helps!

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Sellers beware

Do not let this buyer mess with you  ignore  BLOCK  and move on FILE claim if not paid as soon as you can and close as soon as you can 

At this point  STOP  all communication except UPI claim messages

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Sellers beware

Well, thanks for the input. 2 weeks and I know he has others bidding on my item. He's black listing me!! I don't even know this clown lol

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Sellers beware

Got to seriously say this....shouldn't ebay automatically block on our behalf with 2 strikes or more? Who wants that??? That should be a given without searching to check the box. It really gets me, that buyers get away with the dumbest things.

I mean, this dude has 99 feedback and act like Lenard from the movie awakenings all of the sudden. Use to be a binding contract to purchase,  but I guess the sellers are the bad guys.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Sellers beware

Really appreciate the feedback from all of you good people!  means a lot!

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Sellers beware

(1) How do you know this buyer has 2 strikes or more"?

(2) Are you not opening unpaid item cases, a step you can take 48 hours after the end of a listing/auction?

(3) Do you or do you not have your requirements set so you don't have to deal with bidders who have two or more strikes?

Message 9 of 9
latest reply