cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Princes Beanie baby

Hi all 👋

I am looking for some honest help. I have 3 immaculate princess beanies. I have done extensive research and wondered if the one I have it worth anything.

1st princess- made in Indonesia, P.V.C pellets. I believe 1st generation.

2nd princess- made in Indonesia, P.E pellets. I believe 1st generation.

3rdprincess- made in china, P.E Pellets. I believe 1st generation.

Can someone please guide me into this new amazing market. Thank you.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Princes Beanie baby

Have you checked eBay for prices on the ones that have been sold?

What "new amazing market"? Do you mean eBay?  

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Princes Beanie baby

How do you do that please?

I meant the beanie baby market. 

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Princes Beanie baby

You do a search for the item you want information about.  When you find that item you click on "sold".

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the Beanie Baby market is just about non-existent.  Like most fads or phases, it tanked some years ago.  Example:  Our local TS offers Beanies and other stuffies of their size for either 50 cents or a dollar.  When the stuffie bin gets full,  their price is 3/$1.

Maybe there are some collectors still out there who might pay more, but don't hold your breath.  

PS: And now that I see your location, you might want to ask your question on that site.  Maybe the Beanie market is lively in the UK. 

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Princes Beanie baby

People will often say Beanie Babies are worthless... and 99% absolutely are...

If you are talking about the 1997 Princess Diana bear, the one made in China is worth about $10 (shipping cost will make it not worth selling.)

If it is a 1997 Princess Diana bear that was made in Indonesia and has PVC pellets... you might be very pleasantly surprised. Even the Indonesia with PE pellets can be worth a little money.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Princes Beanie baby

@gabriellahumphries2012,

To get an idea of your item's trending prices:

Click on the Advanced button to the right of the main search button at the top of ebay pages. 

the page that opens enter a title Ex. "Ty Beanie baby Princess Di or Diana".

below that select Toys & Hobbies from the category drop down list,

Then check the Sold listings box, then Search. 

I do not believe the country of manufacture matters with those items.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Princes Beanie baby

@gabriellahumphries2012 

Anything originally marketed as a "collectible" is probably without any significant value.

These items were manufactured overseas, and mass-produced in quantities ranging in the tens of thousands.

Far too much hype and promotion for these items to be have accrued any value.

Don't bank on Beanie Babies in your investment portfolio.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Princes Beanie baby

You say:

"I have done extensive research and wondered if the one I have it worth anything."

And

"Can someone please guide me into this new amazing market."

Your "extensive research" surely would have included looking up what they sell for on eBay right? It's pretty simple. 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Princes Beanie baby

There are a lot of conflicting arguments online. I am not so familiar with the use of eBay, hence the ask and clarification (see advice regarding past sold items-that is new to me). 

I hope this helps :). 

Message 9 of 9
latest reply