cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picadilly Attic 1st addition Beanie Baby

Picadilly Attic 1st addition Ty Beanie Baby. Worth??

20230620_113456.jpg

by

Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Do a sold items search.

Message 2 of 27
latest reply

Less than ten bucks, based on Completed Listings - $7.98, $6.39, $9.99:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1313&_nkw=%22Picadilly%22+%22Attic%...

And a friendly tip:  In your own research, use the word you mean -- edition, not addition.

-

Message 3 of 27
latest reply

It's worth whatever you can convince someone to give you for it.  And if you advertise it as  a "1st addition" I wouldn't expect too many buyers to think you know what you're doing.

Message 4 of 27
latest reply

You have eight McDonald's Happy Meals Beanie Babies listed for $2,000.  Have you checked Completed Listings on those:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=mcdonalds+happy+meal+beanie+babies&_in_kw=4&LH_Complete=1

Almost none sold, not even for a buck, and a complete set of 15 sold for only $14.99. 

I know I should not tell you your business, but the bottom fell out of the Beanie Baby market about 20 years ago.

-

Message 5 of 27
latest reply

First addition won't turn up too many.

Message 6 of 27
latest reply

I agree with @maxine*j -also, no one will find the $2000 listing unless you put the names of the Beanie Babies in the title.

Message 7 of 27
latest reply

It’s probably worth less than it did when it was created. There’s not much call for beanie babies anymore.

There’s no such thing as a “1st addition” ..it might be a “1st Edition” though.

About your listing for McDonald’s beanie babies…no where in your listing do you say how many there are. 
Your shipping should say with signature confirmation, eBay policy states anything sold for more than $750.00 should ship with signature confirmation.  If I where to sell something for $2000.00

it wouldn’t ship first class, it would go priority 2 day or over night. 

Message 8 of 27
latest reply

@byrd69er wrote:

First addition won't turn up too many.

If you don't agree with the research others here are doing, you may actually have to make the effort to do it yourself.

Message 9 of 27
latest reply

@maxine*j wrote:

You have eight McDonald's Happy Meals Beanie Babies listed for $2,000.  Have you checked Completed Listings on those:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=mcdonalds+happy+meal+beanie+babies&_in_kw=4&LH_Complete=1

Almost none sold, not even for a buck, and a complete set of 15 sold for only $14.99. 

I know I should not tell you your business, but the bottom fell out of the Beanie Baby market about 20 years ago.

-

@maxine*j 

Even worse... looks like 12 different ones, but the listing quantity says '1'.

Are you trying to get $2K per Beanie@deadan-3416? If so, how does your buyer (LOL) pick from the dozen? 😐

Message 10 of 27
latest reply

Original poster, the beanies you have already listed are worthless and can be safely thrown in the trash.

The one you put the photo up of actually has the fastest sell through rate I have ever seen for a beanie baby, but it is still only worth about $10.

This video goes over how long it actually takes to sell a beanie baby on ebay even at the low sell prices they actually sell at.

https://youtu.be/SkXHXN6neQk

Message 11 of 27
latest reply

Thank you. 

Message 12 of 27
latest reply

No all as a set. The price should say 200.00$ Not sure how to fix it.

Message 13 of 27
latest reply

@deadan-3416 wrote:

@deadan-3416 

Call up your listing and tick 'Revise listing' at the top. Change your quantity to 1 (NOT more than 10 available) and adjust your price to 200.00. Mention in the description and title 'Set of 12'. Confirm and submit your changes.

Message 14 of 27
latest reply

@mtgraves7984 wrote:

@deadan-3416 wrote:

@deadan-3416 

Call up your listing and tick 'Revise listing' at the top. Change your quantity to 1 (NOT more than 10 available) and adjust your price to 200.00. Mention in the description and title 'Set of 12'. Confirm and submit your changes.

Also realize that the same complete set is available for $12 shipped in quantity right now. There is no $2000 customer for that set, there is no $200 customer for that set.  The sets will sometimes get $20 but the sellers getting those prices are promoting their listings heavily and also getting lucky for finding customers who do no price research.

Message 15 of 27
latest reply