cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fortnite T-Shirt Lifeguard Loot Lake

Is this shirt a "one-of-a-kind" thing? I have not been able to locate any photos of a similar 'Lifeguard Loot Lake' Shirt.  I do not know very much about the Fortnite game. The shirt is brand new with the 'Epic Games' logo on one sleeve near the cuff. It was manufactured by Bella-Canvas. The shirt belongs to an Epic Games employee. I would be grateful for any help to identify ....  LifeGuard Loot LakeLifeGuard Loot LakeThere appears to be a flaw in the print of the cross (top of cross, right side)There appears to be a flaw in the print of the cross (top of cross, right side) 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

What does the neck tag say?  If there is no reference to being an officially licensed product it is likely counterfeit.  The genuine versions I could find have a serif font on the front, this one is sans serif.  The font on the logo also looks off.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you! I do know it came directly from Epic Games HQ in Cary, NC about 3-years ago.  I think it might have been an example of a design the company never made.  Just learned that the employees are randomly offered to take (free) items from a bin of design samples or other shirts that have manufacturing defects.  I guess this one never made it to market. I appreciate your help ---

Message 3 of 3
latest reply