Product Categories
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Collectibles & Art

Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics...

12928 Posts

Electronics

Connect with other tech enthusiasts and find out all you need to know about buying and selling today...

1555 Posts

Fashion

This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.

6124 Posts

Handbags

Love handbags? Connect with other aficionados and share trends, deals, style tips and stories

705 Posts

Home & Garden

Get tips from those experienced in buying and selling home décor, gardening supplies, and more.

1083 Posts

Jewelry

Use this discussion board to chat with fellow jewelry enthusiasts.

1953 Posts

Motors

Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.

1625 Posts

Sporting Goods

Get the play-by-play for buying and selling sports equipment here.

591 Posts

Toys & Hobbies

Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.

1867 Posts

Activity in Product Categories

Gemological Certifications

When an item has been certified as a genuine gemstone from Global Gems International Laboratories, and checked online with the serial number, should it be further verified by a U.S. GIA gemologist?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Antique Oil Paintings

I do wish EBay would do something about the market being flooded by garbage. I am interested in oil paintings and I am sick and tired of the huge number of pages flooding EBay with absolute crap.main culprits are sellers from Ukraine, Peru, France an...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Mystery 3D Art- Identification

Any thoughts on this mixed media sculptural art? It is signed Pau y Alcaraz which translates to Pau and Alcaraz in Spanish. It may not be an artist’s signature and just the name of the couple? It’s not a heavy piece and does not appear to be vintage....

Photoroom_001_20240419_193243.jpeg Photoroom_006_20240419_193243.jpeg Photoroom_005_20240419_193243.jpeg IMG_0077.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

HOW do you get eBay to do something about this?

eBay item number 235553381630 I searched for Impala Bucket Seat Brackets and the 1st thing I see are Cadillac fender skirts. (due the seller's use of Item Specifics).1300 used results and I'm not sure there are bucket seat brackets in any of it! HOW ...

Struggling with conversion

Hi fellas!I'm fairly new to ebay, I started about 4 to 5 months ago. I wanted to start in a niche to minimize competition, so I figured automotive parts is as good as any. I've been struggling to get any sales, I've only gotten 2 sales so far. I lear...

Boatliquidators

I was winning better and boat liquidators immediately started emailing me on private email, and texting me on private phone asking for payment through Bank check or money order immediately before disclosing any information about the boat such as loca...

Mid Century Metal Swan Mystery Mark

Cheers everyone. Would appreciate your thoughts on this vintage gold metal swan. Do you think it is a mashup? The makers mark is noted on the bottom metal in 2 places. Does anyone recognize the mark (shows copyright NY)? The swan has been in my famil...

Swan1.jpg Swan1A.jpg Swan2.jpg swan3.jpg