cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Find Another Example of This 15" Brown Gerber Talking Baby Doll Which Speaks Spanish & English

I have this doll as pictured and described in the subject heading of this post. It's a Gerber Toy Biz 1994 talking baby doll which is quite common except for this one. This one is bilingual--it speaks Spanish and English. I can't find another example of this doll which is bilingual. Some of you guys work miracles with internet searches. Thanks so much for your help. P.S. There is nothing on the doll in Spanish; there is a toll-free number on the sewn-in body label; I called it and it does not belong to Toy Biz or Gerber.

IMG_9990.JPGIMG_9992.JPG

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER
3 REPLIES 3

Can't Find Another Example of This 15" Brown Gerber Talking Baby Doll Which Speaks Spanish & English

@micesco-0,

In a few of your topics about dolls, there have been links posted from sites that Identify many manufacturer's dolls.  Some may say for example; " https// ....   Barbie"  but when you get to them, there is a Home page that has a link taking you to searches for many Mfr.'s dolls.  You should save those links for future reference. 

Always keep in mind, if you do Advanced searches of completed or sold listings on ebay, the information only goes back 90 days.  An item you have come across may have been listed/sold on ebay before that time frame, especially if it is rare. 

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi there! I actually own one of these dolls! She’s very dirty but was mine as a baby in the 90s and now my daughter plays with her

Message 4 of 4
latest reply