cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone tell me anything about this cartoon cube puzzle?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@s.rum,

There about a gazillion Japanese cartoon, anime and kids book characters.  It could take years and cost millions of lives to go through them all.  If you have a real Japanese restaurant or Sushi bar in your area, maybe one of the employees can help you with it. 

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Try a Google image search. It might find it.

The Race is over
The Rats won.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@s.rum,

There about a gazillion Japanese cartoon, anime and kids book characters.  It could take years and cost millions of lives to go through them all.  If you have a real Japanese restaurant or Sushi bar in your area, maybe one of the employees can help you with it. 

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

"It could take years and cost millions of lives to go through them all." hahaha First laugh I've had for a while. It's such a true statement. You are a funny person, Mr.Ms Mudshark! 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@micesco-0,

Glad I could bring a moment of joy to your day.  For future reference it is MR. but most just call me Mud.  Until you know me better you may address me as

Mr. Mud   LOL

Message 5 of 5
latest reply