cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone identify this toy company's logo...from the 90's or maybe late 80's..thanks in advance

Can anyone help me identify this toy company's logo...from the 90's or maybe late 80's..thanks in advance

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Can anyone identify this toy company's logo...from the 90's or maybe late 80's..thanks in advance

It would help if you would tell us what kind of toy carries that logo, or, better yet, show a picture of the toy.  

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

It is a dollhouse that folds open with many little pieces of furniture

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Hi, I hope this link works. If not, search " a dolls house my dream house" through images. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-FISHER-PRICE-STYLE-FOLDING-DOLL-HOUSE-FURNITURE-MY-DREAM-HOUSE-80...

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Hi thanks for the link...its not Fisher Price...I know fisher price toys pretty well....I believe its a small toy company that copied the design of the Fisher Price Dream House in 1993. Im looking for the toy company's name with the above logo that produced this toy. If any one can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Looks "Famosa" but unsure too

One sale a day, tomorrow the entire Galaxy!
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

hyperrush ~ I believe you are on the right track. It might be a Spain toy company. I still can't find the logo under any of the companies listed though. The closest logo that looked somewhat like it was Barval. If anyone else can help me identify the toy company, it would be greatly appreciated...thank you everyone for trying to help.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

The furniture looks like the Loving Family which is from Fisherprice. Check Lovin’ Family too.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply