cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody know what board game these tiles go to?

I completely forgot what game I got these tiles out of? Does anyone recognize them? They are quite thin.WIN_20220708_10_49_06_Pro.jpg

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@onefootflipper,

Have you tried searching online for word games that use letter tiles and dice? 

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I just put the dice there for scale, it wasn't with the tiles. 

I google imaged the tiles but didn't find a match for them. Learned my lesson on these. Going to make notes now whenever I grab parts out of an incomplete game at the Goodwill Outlet. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@onefootflipper,

Besides noting where you got things from,  since you look for things to resell in various places, you may want to consider purchasing some Collector price guides for Toys in general, or in specific categories.  It does not matter if they are out of date, in terms of prices, since you can get trending prices from ebay.

Many of those books give very good info on manufacturers, and toy histories.  Also bookmark any helpful links you run across when trying to research something you purchased or the links we've provided.  

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

The letters look like they are from a game called hangman 1988 Milton Bradley.

zzzxxx.jpg

game called hangman

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do!
Message 5 of 5
latest reply