Message 2 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Merry Christmas Everybody!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Hi Cathy!   Nice to see you and thanks for a Christmas greeting thread 🌲  Hope you and yours are having a good Christmas filled with love and great food.  (May see that in the cooking thread) 🙂

A Merry Christmas to @tdreamer56 as well! 

Happy New year and a Merry Christmas to everyone! 

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Merry Christmas to you too.  Hopefully, it's not so cold where you are.  It's around 20 degrees here.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Merry Christmas all....stay warm.

You know I'm crazy, but I ain't real dumb
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

It was chilly this morning. Went to Church. Small turnout.

Spent the rest of the day watching westerns with Husband and Son.

Having hot chocolate now and watching an Ed Sullivan special on MeTv.

No big meal today. Ate too much yesterday at Sis' house .

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

@ms.rodriguez* wrote:

Merry Christmas to you too.  Hopefully, it's not so cold where you are.  It's around 20 degrees here.

Considering the time of your post, I think we were about the same.  The lowest it got here was -3 with 35-35 mph winds.  That made a pretty low windchill...maybe -20?  Can't remember as the weather person kept giving regular temp and windchill intermittently throughout reports.  

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Don't know. I'm very surprised this one is still here. The last reply was on Christmas. 

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

and it won't be long until it's Christmas again.....53 days. 

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Yeah, in 10 days it'll be Thanksgiving. Some folks start decorating that day or the day after.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Couldn't believe my eyes..we came home the other day and was getting dusk...saw several houses with Christmas lights up.  A few houses still have huge halloween creatures in their yards. 

Message 11 of 11
latest reply