The Auction Doctors
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Feel like a newbie:)

Hi All, Been several years since I have sold on ebay...maybe an item here and there. I have bought a few things lately. BUT I want to start selling again (family nick nacks, etc) and feel like I am starting over..lol. I used to list through Auctiva. ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Postage charges

I must be crazy since I keep making the same mistake on postage charges and I keep getting the same result which costs me money every time!I list and item for sale and use the postage calculator, it is NEVER enough postage for the zip to which I end ...

Ebay FORCING buyers to use Bill Me Later Option

I have several accounts on ebay for different functions. I have noticed that on all of them ebay is requiring immediate payment or the use of the bill me later option. As sellers, we have no idea what our buyers are being faced with when buying from ...

Help with Auction for community group

I run an Autism community group www.vcasap.org that is a state non-profit but not yet a federal 501(c)3. Our group was given VIP basketball tix to auction to help our group. But we can't join eBay Giving Works without that federal non-profit status a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

FedEx Smart Post

eBay shipping lables will not let me make a lable for FedEx Smart Post for a package being sent to a PO Box. FedEx states that you can ship to a PO Box on the FedEx web site because they use the USPS for final delivery?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Packaging !!

Hi there . Hope all members are well. Greetings to all. My 9 year old daughter is back to school and it has been so hectic. I am a newbie seller. Just started a month ago with lots of nerves and prayers. I am trying to figure things out with shipping...

I Had a chargeback, but Paypal made good on it. How should I handle the feedback on the buyer?

I sold an expensive tie last month, Ebay gaye me the OK to mail it out which I did. Several days later I received an email from Paypal that there was a chargeback on the account due to a fraud. Paypal came thru and paid me. But I feel I should give t...

Various Shipping Rates

Hello everyone. I am not sure about how to do this and I want to write to someone to see about how to do this. I am a fast shipper when people pay for my products. I do not however have the capacity to offer same day shipping. All of my ebay listings...

Auction/sales information

I remember years ago when the old Auctiva website had an option where you paid $5 a month for information on sales for items. They would break it down into categories, like price, number of listings, and when sales for a particular item were highest....

Local Pick-up Only

How do I list an auction item for Local Pick-up Only. When I tried to do that, I could not turn OFF the shipping info. This is all new to me. It used to be easier. Any clarity would be greatly appreciated. Nancy

Traffic Currently unavailable

Over the past week, I have only attempted around 5 times to get my traffic report but each time I get the exact same message, The feature you are trying to access is currently unavailable. Please try again later. I have attempted to switch from Chrom...

electrical crimper

HelloI have been selling on ebay off and on since 1999.Lately I started back and now have 43 current listings.My question to the more seasoned sellers is regarding 2 electrical crimpers that i sell.I started out with the Tricrimp which I purchase fro...

MISSING TRANSACTIONS

Hi!!!! I am new to this group,I actually had never even looked through until earlier I noticed I was starting to get cases against me and low and behold in eBay there's no record of the item being sold at all..I had to go to papal to see the transact...