cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jUMPS BACK TO WATCH LIST

Hi all of a sudden when i'm in the ended list and i delete an item it jumps straight back to the watch list so i have to re enter the ended list again 

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

jUMPS BACK TO WATCH LIST

This is the first time I've ever responded to the ebay community forum & I do have a large problem with believing that others do not have the same issue you describe.  I've been dealing with this for over 2 months.  Just spoke to ebay 1-866-540-3229.  Agent was articulate/couteous/knowledgeable & did help me with problem.  BUT,  an issue that DID NOT EXIST BEFORE.  Agent did give me some "work arounds" that solved problem but require extra work.  Suggest you call, since too complicated to outline here.  Have several other ongoing problems which I discussed with agent who did respond via email next day & verified that valid & "they are working on them".  Maybe because I'm new to ebay "Community" don't see, but can't believe others DO NOT have same problems.

Message 2 of 18
latest reply

jUMPS BACK TO WATCH LIST

Seems to be quite a few problems with lists happening. Watch lists going bananas, wish or other personal lists disappearing. Is this an early roll out of the Fall update?
=================================================
Search for Anything. 0 results.
Message 3 of 18
latest reply

jUMPS BACK TO WATCH LIST

Yes - I'm experiencing this too...every time I delete an ended item in my watch list, it jumps back to the active listings...super annoying and time consuming.

Message 4 of 18
latest reply

jUMPS BACK TO WATCH LIST

same problem here. They got everything screwed up while adding this new stuff...even the seller page...what they list last should be first as it always was. More stupid ebay logic same as assessing assesing final value fees on seller shipping charges would make sellers lower shipping charges a few yrs back....totaly illogical...why would one lower their shipping fees if ebay is going to take part of them....sory for rant...just another example of ebays screwed logic.

Message 5 of 18
latest reply

jUMPS BACK TO WATCH LIST

When I delete an ended listing in my Summary,  the page flips me back to the beginning of the Active listings.   I have to constantly reselect the Ended status drop down to get back to where I was, to continue deleting out ended auctions.  That are starting to pile up.  Back & forth, back & forth...  This is getting really old.  A real PITA.  

Message 6 of 18
latest reply

jUMPS BACK TO WATCH LIST

Its helpful to know that I'm not alone with this problem though not an answer to it.
Message 7 of 18
latest reply

jUMPS BACK TO WATCH LIST

As annoying as it is, I'm glad I'm not the only one who is having this same problem. It sucks!!!!!!!!!

Message 8 of 18
latest reply

jUMPS BACK TO WATCH LIST

I have the same exact problem for the last 3 days. Really annoying. Somebody with EBAY please fix this.

Message 9 of 18
latest reply

jUMPS BACK TO WATCH LIST

I have had problem with the watch list for over a year. No help from Ebay. Outsourcing at it's best I guess.
Message 10 of 18
latest reply

jUMPS BACK TO WATCH LIST

I'm glad it just isn't me with the problem but it is a constant source of irritation. I used to watch 100's of items but now it is less than 50 because of this glitch. Sellers are losing out and so am I. PITA indeed!
Message 11 of 18
latest reply

jUMPS BACK TO WATCH LIST

Have the same problem  - very irritating to delete an item and have the page revert to another view where you must find it again. To be honest, I have never figured out why ebay "fixes" something that isn't broken.

Message 12 of 18
latest reply

jUMPS BACK TO WATCH LIST

i have the same problem with my watch list cmon ebay fix this already
Message 13 of 18
latest reply

jUMPS BACK TO WATCH LIST

Still having problems with mine as well. This has been happening for probably a month. Hello??? Anybody out there, ebay??? Hello??? ........

Message 14 of 18
latest reply

jUMPS BACK TO WATCH LIST

Still no response. Still no fix. Apparently it it just too bad, just deal with it. Sorry ebay, tired of "dealing with it" and all the other constant problems. Get it fixed.

Message 15 of 18
latest reply