cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vehicles will not save to watch list

For some reason when I try to save a vehicle to my watch list, it will not save, but it will save all other items including vehicle parts. This started  a month ago.  I have cleared out half of my watch list and have sign on and off ebay and neigther worked.  Funny how I can save any item to my watch list but not vehicles, Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Same thing happened to me, but only with US/Canada listed vehicles, I was able to watch a car in the UK. Seems like either a system glitch or a programer put a semicolon in the software.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Did a long-way work around. Look for the "Add to watch list" text-button, on the right, on the item you want, right-click it and open in a new tab/window. Next, go to "All Lists" in My Ebay, check the check-boxes next to the item you want to add to your other lists, click "Add to List" and put it in the list you want. Long, but until it's fixed for affected people, it's the only way that I found to work.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Sometimes this workaround works but its not a solution. Hello eBay Tech, you have a problem that needs to be addressed. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Been a while since I posted this but it seems to be fixed, now.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply