stay away of this seller

when paid never respond anymore

im not received an item and i opened a dispute but i waited more days than 90
because im from other country.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

report a member

#1: You aren't allowed to name and shame here! You can complain about not receiving an item but you can't name a specific seller. 

#2: if you purchased and paid for an item and it hasn't arrived, go to the transaction and open a claim for item not received. If the seller doesn't provide tracking showing delivery, you'll get a refund.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

report a member

Oh, oh! I just reread your OP and although the complaint refers to non-receipt, I missed it in your signature (?) that it's been over 90 days since you purchased the item! 

If that's the case, you're too late to file through ebay. Ebay allows 30 days after the estimated delivery date to open INR. 

But if it's too late, you have 180 days to file INR through Paypal if that's how you paid.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

report a member

yes he steal all the people low grade.. take advantage or people that liked articles

but never ships 

i have to wait more than a month to claim and received my money

a lot of time waisted

im not received an item and i opened a dispute but i waited more days than 90
because im from other country.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

report a member

You had 30 days to open an item not received case with eBay.

You will usually have 180 days to open a case with Paypal if that's how you paid.

Or, last resort, charge back on your credit card.

It's hard to understand why anyone with 1924 FB who has been on eBay since 2006 would have skipped reading the Money Back Guarantee for buyers.  

Message 5 of 5
latest reply