cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

just wondering????

hi I was just wondering if there are any baseball card collectors out there. i have a nice collection  i de like some advice on... thank you.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

just wondering????

Advice on what?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

just wondering????

@leamor-24 wrote:

hi I was just wondering if there are any baseball card collectors out there. i have a nice collection  i de like some advice on... thank you.

Is your collection new-er cards or vintage/older ones?  My DS sells the vintage ones from 50's/60's, etc. 

Personal collection of yours?  You could also ask on Toys/Hobbies

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

just wondering????

there are nearly 4 million cards list right now! I'd check sold listings on your cards and just list them. If you are a gambler, list them auction format way under sold prices and hope for the best.

If not a gambler. List them buy it now at fair price with no best offer.

If your somewhere in the middle risk wise and don't mind dealing with some rude people, buy it now with best offer.

Remember, there are a lot of variables that plays into the value of a card, condition, if graded etc.... I'd search ended sold AUCTIONS, LOWEST price 1st with 3 bidders or more and STUDY the results.

Good luck

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

just wondering????

My advice is to list them.  Lots of collectors out there.  You may have a few gems too.  Be honest about the condition and watch out for alleged buyers  who are really scammers asking you to text them, send to another address and pay you with paypal.  Don't communicate outside the ebay forum for your own safety.  Here's a link that can give you some insight for listing your items:

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/trading-cards-listing-tools/trading-cards-listing-toolsoverview

Read up on ebay policies as well.  Best of luck!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply