cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased a FAKE Scotty Cameron grip

I purchased a Scotty Cameron grip and it turns out to be FAKE.  I contacted the seller and, of course, he claims it's authentic.  I went to his Feedback and noticed that I'm far from the only one who has complained about him selling fake merchandise.  I asked for a partial refund.  Golf Pride grips without Cameron's name on them sell for around 10-12.00 and he is selling his fake grips for around 40.00.  I asked for a refund of the difference and he is refusing.  If I request a full refund he will ask for the grip back and just rip someone else off by reselling it.  Any suggestions?  I have tried contacting eBay but keep getting the runaround.  I contacted PayPal and reported him and said that I was being denied a refund.  Not sure what PayPal does or if they contact the seller or not.  HELP.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Purchased a FAKE Scotty Cameron grip

@apshopper. If you filed a refund request on Paypal then you can no longer file one on eBay.

If you file one on eBay then you do need to return the item 

The refund request not only gets your money back but it also counts against the sellers service metrics. 

You have 30 days from date of delivery to file an item not as described refund request

File the request here: https://resolutioncenter.ebay.com/

4 business days after filing the return request if the seller has not provided a return shipping label OR sent the funds to your paypal account to pay return shipping if they are in another country then ask ebay to step in and help:    https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/returns-refunds/ask-ebay-to-step-in?id=4701

2 business days after tracking shows delivery back to the seller the eBay system will automatically refund you if the seller has not already done so.

If you have to purchase a label at the post office with the funds that the seller provided be sure to upload the tracking number into the case. The tracking number is your proof of delivery.
Returns to China or other countries that do not have 1st class delivery confirmation MUST be shipped Priority Mail.

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 2
latest reply