cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

telephone number for help from e bay?

Hi,

I have a faulty item. the seller is out of office for a month and I received a e mail saying to contact e bay for help with queries. Can anyone give me the number to ring please. I live in England. 

I've tried pressing the "have them call you back" number but that doent work either! Most frustrating! I will never buy off ebay again at this rate!

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You are on ebay.com site
We can't give phone numbers in posts
Try this link for UK support

https://pages.ebay.co.uk/customersupportguide/
If you received an item that is not as described did you go to your purchase history & just request a return ?
You can select the reason and then follow the case for a return & refund

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@girly_girl wrote:

Hi,

I have a faulty item. the seller is out of office for a month and I received a e mail saying to contact e bay for help with queries. Can anyone give me the number to ring please. I live in England. 

I've tried pressing the "have them call you back" number but that doent work either! Most frustrating! I will never buy off ebay again at this rate!

If you are having difficulty with getting to a phone number through the "Help & Contact" link at the bottom of most eBay pages, you should try reaching out to eBay through their Facebook page.  The customer service agents that monitor that page seem to be a higher grade of agents than you would get through a phone call ... that is, they might actually be more helpful.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@girly_girl wrote:

Hi,

I have a faulty item.

Can anyone give me the number to ring please. I live in England. 

You don't need to ring, or open a Twitter or Facebook account to stretch out to eBay.

eBay tells you @girly_girl that "The first step is to contact the member through the Resolution Centre" as you can see here:

Contact the member through the Resolution Centre.png

So just go to https://resolutioncentre.ebay.co.uk and select "I received an item that does not match the seller's description" to get started.

After that, if your seller is unavailable, eBay can step in to help.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply