cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sold an item $205.00 I PAY SHIPPn. seller fee -$27.46 Plus -$4.74 shipping label. Why? I pay to ship

In my auction I say that I pay shipping So why does ebay  deduct shipping fee of $4.74 when I pay for it, not the buyer $205.00 - 27.46-4.74= $172.80 pay out. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

sold an item $205.00 I PAY SHIPPn. seller fee -$27.46 Plus -$4.74 shipping label. Why? I pay to ship

Hi @dads 

The Buyer pays YOU to ship the item (unless you use Free Shipping setting - then you pay out of your own pocket) and YOU pay for the label to do that.  Look at your Transaction details, the TOTAL the Buyer pays is shown and that includes what they paid YOU for Shipping.  

When you create your listing make your weight and dimensions are accurate int he Shipping section and use the Calculated setting so Buyers pay the right amount.  When you print your labels through eBay you get a discount on most services.

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Sorry ! Never mind,, I just noticed that the $4.74 was added to my payout.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hi @dads 

The Buyer pays YOU to ship the item (unless you use Free Shipping setting - then you pay out of your own pocket) and YOU pay for the label to do that.  Look at your Transaction details, the TOTAL the Buyer pays is shown and that includes what they paid YOU for Shipping.  

When you create your listing make your weight and dimensions are accurate int he Shipping section and use the Calculated setting so Buyers pay the right amount.  When you print your labels through eBay you get a discount on most services.

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 3 of 3
latest reply