cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipping one item – a set of books - in multiple boxes

I need to ship an encyclopedia and need to break the shipment into four boxes.  The buyer paid one lump sum shipping fee.  How can I use Ebay to print four labels each with the correct postage (Media Mail)? 

Many thanks.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You can purchase up to 5 postage labels for each eBay order.  Just purchase the label for the first box, making sure that the package weight and dimensions are accurate on the label prep page.  After you purchase that label, there will be a link for "Purchase another label for this order".  Just go along with each of the 3 additional labels.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I don't think you can 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

You can purchase up to 5 postage labels for each eBay order.  Just purchase the label for the first box, making sure that the package weight and dimensions are accurate on the label prep page.  After you purchase that label, there will be a link for "Purchase another label for this order".  Just go along with each of the 3 additional labels.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

You can buy up to 5 labels for each order.

Once you buy the first label, go back and buy another one and change the weight and dimensions if needed.

Have a great day
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Go to Seller Hub/Orders/Awaiting shipment and use the drop down menu to 'Purchase label' for the first box.

Go to Seller Hub/Orders/Paid and shipped and use the drop down menu to 'Purchase another label' for each of the remaining boxes.

Good luck.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply