cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay International Shipping - tracking

eIS shipments no longer have EEUS tracking exclusively.

I've seen a few different tracking number prefixes recently including EPG for ePost Global and PBX for Pitney Bowes.

eBay is also showing a lot more tracking detail with the new "Step" tracking. Far more detail than we used to get on shipments that pass through multiple carriers, which should help buyers and sellers.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

My last shipment was sent through ePost Global. It travelled from Chicago to the Hague in Netherlands and then to my country. It took almost 40 days to receive the package. 

When shipments were sent earlier through Ascendia or DHL ecommerce having  ESUS tracking numbers, it took only 20 days maximum. Don't know why they started using such a slow service with ePost Global.

No improvement with ePost Global. It has been only degrading the speed!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Probably using ePost Global simply because it's far cheaper for them. If you go on the ePost Global site it has clearly been written/designed by a "superuser" of politics LOL because it really says nothing constructive despite being extremely "long winded". For instance many small (under 1kg) packages-low physical volume (which may be hard to be standardised by EBay sellers as apposed to dedicated courier companies with set volume packaging; their software should determine which flight routes are optimal for the fastest delivery based upon ranking priorities,  scheduled carrier flights and destination countries (for example international shipping); including weather (even though they all cover themselves against inclement weather) resulting in X land shipping companies and then air cargo service companies/regular carriers/ time of week flights etc etc. Obviously they do do something like this because we all know no one running a business is simply hoping to ship X item on X day and trying to send the buyer details of approximate delivery times. But who knows? 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply