cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your selling privileges have been temporarily restricted on eBay: Selling practices - Shipping servi

Is anyone else dealing with this nightmare.  You get this email and then contact ebay and no one can tell you what the infractions are for,  At that point you are restricted but have no solutions to fix the problem.  You call the help line where they don't no anything about it and then you get sent to India to the "restrictions" team who assure you it will be lifted in 30 days.  They tell you they will contact you back with solutions but never do.  This is very bad.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Your selling privileges have been temporarily restricted on eBay: Selling practices - Shipping servi

It seems to be eBay's software glitch of the day ... other sellers getting the same penalty.  eBay's software team is seriously in need of upgrade.

Here is another thread on the subject:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Shipping-Returns/Your-selling-privileges-have-been-temporarily-restric...

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hi,

ebay has this bug in their system, i been faced this issue, i mention handling time 2 days in my listing ,as per ebay policy , ebay don't count weekend a part of shipping, its a big bug if you get order on friday and you ship it on monday even mentioning two or three days handling time you will get late shipping rate defect  and also if buyer ask you cancel the order without sending request, and if he send you message to cancel than you cancel through ebay it will put defect on performance and as result they send you this notice, i call every three weeks to ebay and talk to their defect handling depart and sort out this issue and every two week i get same **bleep** message that its restricted bla bla.

SOLUTION  is ebay should fix this bug, but for time being call ebay and talk to defect handling department instead of explaining so much to person who answer on helpline.

Hope its help

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

as is the people you call and ask for help, its a nightmare

Message 4 of 4
latest reply