cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What shipping platform do you use?

... and what to you like & dislike about it?

eBay labels

PayPal labels

Stamps.com

Endicia

ShipWorks

ShipRush

ShipStation

Shippo

ShipHawk

Pitney Bowes

maybe others I missed?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Anything I sell on eBay I print on eBay. Anything I sell through my independent website I print through Paypal.

Both give me a discount and DO NOT charge a membership fee. And both automatically upload the tracking number to eBay and/or my independent site.

I don’t know about all of the ones you have listed but I have seen many of them offer a “free trial”. What that tells me is that after the free trial it is going to cost you a membership fee just to get what you get on eBay and Paypal FOR FREE.

Why would you do that?

The only possible reason would be if you were a big enough shipper AND the others give a bigger discount than you get on eBay/Paypal. But it would have to be big enough to offset their membership fees.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I use stamps.com and I don't pay a membership fee. All you have to do is call and request the free eBay account. The reporting features are limited and you can't purchase regular postage stamps, but it handles packages just fine.

I get the same Comm Plus discount on priority that I do on eBay, even if it's a non-ebay shipment. I can link multiple eBay accounts and accounts from other platforms.

Stamps.com saves tracking history indefinitely as far as I can tell. On USPS it disappears after 3 months and the Stamps.com history has helped me with item not received PayPal claims. They also have a feature to create Return labels.

I am considering switching to ShipRush because there is no fee and they offer cubic pricing rates. I have a box of small yet heavy items I want to sell and they won't fit in flat rate boxes. Does anybody have experience with ShipRush?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

PayPal. They are the easiest. Even when I sell on eBay, I buy the label from PayPal. Never ever had a single issue with PayPal.

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 4 of 4
latest reply