cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is this address, I only ship to USA

What is this address,  this person ordered from Ireland but this address comes up, and it's not the first time and these packages often don't arrive at all.  I only ship USA and somehow ebay takes it upon themselves to ship overseas and this address comes up and my packages are lost

Please Help me

eIS C/O R A Arlow
110 Internationale Blvd
evtn:g54xw3k
Glendale Heights IL 60139-2080

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Possibly you unknowingly got yourself opted in to eBays eis?

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

@mreuro 

eIS --------------------the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Ship it. 

Gets to the hub.

Seller responsibility ends.

eBay takes the heat for damage, not arrive, not as described, chargebacks, feedback.

If you do not want those benefits you can "opt out" of eIS in selling preferences 

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Thank you that makes sense

Regards DC

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

"eBay takes the heat for damage, not arrive, not as described, chargebacks, feedback."

This is what ebay has told me when they called me to try to convince me to enroll but I have seen posts here from people who said ebay didn't honor that on INAD's. Not sure about chargebacks since I haven't heard of anyone complaining about those yet with EIS.

I would like to enable it but I am still too concerned about what they will actually honor. 

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

eBay International Shipping:  The actual seller (you) ships to the eBay international address.  Once the item arrives there, the seller's responsibility ends.  Many international shoppers use this method to buy from sellers who only ship to the US.   You don't actually need help, just an understanding of how it works.

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

OP really has to ship this one - at least & then opt out if he wants to??

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

That address is to eBays International Shipping hub. When your item is delivered there your job is done. eBay takes over the international leg of the journey and any cases or returns.

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Customer who didn't get the item left horrible feedback for myself.  I shipped it and it went to the Ebay seller hub and said delivered overseas.  I even refunded the entire amount and Ebay did not help me at all. So the buyer left me negative feedback and there was nothing I could do about it, no help from Ebay

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

@mreuro wrote:

Customer who didn't get the item left horrible feedback for myself.  I shipped it and it went to the Ebay seller hub and said delivered overseas.  I even refunded the entire amount and Ebay did not help me at all. So the buyer left me negative feedback and there was nothing I could do about it, no help from Ebay

I had just the opposite experience. I shipped an order to Europe. After about 30+ days the buyer emailed me and asked for an update. I checked the tracking and it showed that it had arrived at eBay's hub but there was no further information or movement. I told the buyer to file an INR case which they did but I never saw it in my email. eBay immediately closed the case and issued a full refund FROM THEIR MONEY NOT MINE. Just what they said would happen.

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Does Ebay calculate the International shipping and get that from the buyer? how does that work?

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

@mreuro wrote:

You should not have refunded. Ebay would have removed the negative feedback and refunded out of their pocket.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

@dollocity wrote:

Does Ebay calculate the International shipping and get that from the buyer? how does that work?

EBay adds the international shipping cost to the listing so the buyers sees the total cost to ship it.  When they pay, you receive the amount that you would have charged if the buyer was domestic and eBay receives the international portion.

Message 13 of 13
latest reply