cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does this mean? I just want my robe

IMG_1507.png

 It says it’ll be delivered by September 10th  but I have yet to see it. 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Your item is shipping via the UK Global Shipping Program @bighippiepat . You purchased on 8/29, the seller shipped using Hermes on 8/30 and it was delivered to the UK GSP hub on 9/2. It sat at the hub for about a week before it was processed on 9/8 and it's currently traveling to the US.

I looked at the listing and it shows approx 2-1/2 week delivery estimate, so your item will be later than that estimate. You will see additional tracking details when the package makes it to the US, clears customs, then starts headed to you with a local carrier (like USPS). There's active tracking so while it's taking longer than you expected, I don't see any cause for concern over a lost package. Since it sat at the hub for a week, I'd expect to wait about another week before it's delivered.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 6 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Nothing is guaranteed in shipping. All dates given are estimates. From the tracking you've shown here, it appears the item is moving/ in-route. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Is it coming the the USA?  Where are you expecting this item to be delivered?  That looks like an International Shipment from Lichfield Staffordshire, England.  

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Yes it’s supposed to come to the US

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

There is a freight forwarder involved here.

The seller's responsibility for delivery ended on Sept 8, when the shipment was accepted in Staffordshire.

The delivery date is now in the hands of the carrier.

This might be a Global ShippingProgram/eBay International Shipping shipment, in which case eBay is responsible for delivery.

Or the seller may have used their own freight forwarder.

Do you have a new shipping number? There appears to be one from the GSP (that UPAA xxxxxx number) and one from Hermes.

Try clicking on the numbers for more information

Or, if only eBay would put a link to https://parceltracking.pb.com/app/#/dashboard/ in their shipping emails, this could all be avoided... 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Your item is shipping via the UK Global Shipping Program @bighippiepat . You purchased on 8/29, the seller shipped using Hermes on 8/30 and it was delivered to the UK GSP hub on 9/2. It sat at the hub for about a week before it was processed on 9/8 and it's currently traveling to the US.

I looked at the listing and it shows approx 2-1/2 week delivery estimate, so your item will be later than that estimate. You will see additional tracking details when the package makes it to the US, clears customs, then starts headed to you with a local carrier (like USPS). There's active tracking so while it's taking longer than you expected, I don't see any cause for concern over a lost package. Since it sat at the hub for a week, I'd expect to wait about another week before it's delivered.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thanks so very much 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply