cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voided a bulk, combined order shipping label, now it won't let me make a new label

I combined three orders into one shipment using the bulk shipping tool, purchased the label and printed it. I noticed the return address was incorrect (I didn't know you needed to change it in multiple places, besides the point) so I voided the label. But now, when I go back into the bulk shipping page, it says "All of your orders have been sent!". I spoke with eBay support who said to go to the individual item page, buy/print a new label, and then add that tracking number to the other two items. I was hesitant but agreed to try it, figuring it wouldn't work. Well, when I tried to edit the tracking numbers, the system is locked out because I bought the previous label on eBay! So now I've got  three items with two tracking numbers. There's got to be a better way to do this right?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Voided a bulk, combined order shipping label, now it won't let me make a new label

Hi, you should be able to go to Seller Hub > Orders, then select All Orders from the drop down menu to see everything (whether it's been shipped or not). From there, you can select the orders you want and it will open the bulk shipping tool again, which will automatically add the tracking numbers once a new label is printed.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Hi, you should be able to go to Seller Hub > Orders, then select All Orders from the drop down menu to see everything (whether it's been shipped or not). From there, you can select the orders you want and it will open the bulk shipping tool again, which will automatically add the tracking numbers once a new label is printed.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply