cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USPS tracking shows Tendered by Returns Agent?

Will I receive this item eventually or should I initiate a refund? The seller was from Sarah, MS and I'm on the east coast. It was supposed to arrive today and I just checked tracking. I did some searching but could not find anything specific to the item never being delivered in the first place.

Unless someone has a definitive answer I'll give it a few days in case USPS made a mistake.

Latest Update

Your item has been tendered to the returns agent at 1:42 pm on December 7, 2022 in MEMPHIS, TN 38101. The Postal Service no longer has the item and no further tracking updates are expected.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

USPS tracking shows Tendered by Returns Agent?

Not even sure if you're going to receive a notification for this, but did you ever get your package? I know it's been a little while since you posted this. So hopefully you did lol. I am a seller and sold something to somebody and now that package says the same thing and the person is freaking out. Never seen such a thing before. It doesn't even make sense because that's for returns to other companies so I'm thinking bad scan, or hoping anyway

Message 2 of 2
latest reply