cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USPS frequent delays or lost

Is there anyone else experiencing very frequent USPS First class package delays or being lost

We are having problems with the packages getting to the mid florida distribution center in Lake Mary and then major delays or worst case being lost. Spoke to our local USPS office, who indicated due to current pandemic, transportation and office closures the reg 3-5days is now realistically 10 days min. 

Ok i appreciate what they are saying but when it gets to 15 - 20 days and theres still no movement is crazy. We are having to refund buyers frequently.

I even thought maybe its the way we ship the items (9x6 grey poly mailer bag, weight around 4 to 8 oz) but USPS said that is not the problem but couldnt give me any help in what really was the problem when it hits this specific distribution center. 

In the hope it may help (visually) we are changing to a colored poly mailer bag see if that helps

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You are now seeing the USPS and their new normal delivery service.

Yep, refunds are more frequent and customers are more frustrated!!

Welcome to Covid 2020!!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Yes, very much so...It seems as though 3 out of 10 packages get "lost or way delayed", First Class or Priority. I have a priority package still not delivered from 6 days ago. Buyers get frustrated with me. I had 2 packages going to Florida, tracking showed they were being processed through New York. I live in Georgia. That is very odd. I have had 1 buyer ask (and issued)  for a refund because they never received it. Tracking shows it never left Atlanta. 14 days later, it was delivered. I'm frustrated with this. Even with the tracking numbers posted, a good number of sales still show items being processed in Atlanta days after it was sent out. Hard to keep positive feedback when you charge someone for priority shipping and it takes 7 days to arrive.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply