cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The item you are trying to purchase is not available for purchase in your location. You cannot buy

Please tell me how to solve the problem,  I live in Ukraine I've been buying a lot of different products on eBay for 4 years. Delivery address in USA now my friends and I have the same message  "The item you are trying to purchase is not available for purchase in your location. You cannot buy " what could be the problem?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The item you are trying to purchase is not available for purchase in your location. You cannot buy

@boy_5565 

eBay has restricted sales to Ukraine since the beginning of the war.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/Important-updates-to-shipping-to-Ukraine-and-Russia/ba-p...

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@boy_5565 

eBay has restricted sales to Ukraine since the beginning of the war.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/Important-updates-to-shipping-to-Ukraine-and-Russia/ba-p...

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

This is understandable, but delivery is carried out to a US address, the war has been going on for 2 years, but won’t let me buy since yesterday

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Your ID still says USA...which is OK...maybe you lived in USA before.

Were you doing "freight forward" to Ukraine from a USA address? Some sellers prefer not to do that.

Using not a USA issued credit card for purchase. Sellers get charged an additional fee. These are some of the problems. And Ukraine is blocked from buying and selling...it's hard for MBG when there is a conflict going on in your country. I understand people can still mail letters and items to Ukraine....but there is no 100% guarantee item will be received there by an eBay seller within a time frame...plus returning something back. The timeline is a main factor.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Make sure that the US address is marked as your primary address.

https://settings3.ebay.com/address/display?type=SHIPPING

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I believe I read somewhere that it has to do with the funding source location. I believe the banks are restricting payment processing from Ukraine now. I could be wrong on that but would explain it if you have a US address and that is not the issue.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply