cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping

what shipping service have you been using to successfully ship to Old Town, Israel?  USPS,UPS,DHL?

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Shipping

@eclecticthrifter66 

A quick look at a couple of your listings indicate you are enrolled in the eBay International Shipping program (aka EIS).  You will not be shipping directly to another country, but rather to a HUB in the US where your package will be forwarded. 

You are allowed to ship internationally on your own, but I don't think you can choose at the "listing level" once you are enrolled in EIS to NOT use it and ship on your own. 

Hopefully, someone with more experience will be by to advise you. 

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Shipping

You're using EIS, EIS is NOT shipping to Israel. 
Even listings without EIS have Israel excluded.
If you take a look at your shipping and handling in your listings you will see that. 

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Shipping

@ittybitnot 

I don't think sellers can ship anything to Israel right now. Listings, EIS and non EIS, all show Israel as an excluded country. 

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Shipping

Listings, EIS and non EIS, all show Israel as an excluded country. 

@ebooksdiva 

Good catch!  Thanks so much. 

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Shipping

Here's the eBay announcement from October that's still in effect @eclecticthrifter66 :

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/Temporarily-pausing-US-international-shipping-to-Israel/...

Temporarily pausing US international shipping to Israel effective immediately

2023-10-13 01:42 PM

Due to the current conflict in Israel, most major US shipping carriers are experiencing disruptions in service into the country. eBay is temporarily pausing sales from the United States to buyers with shipping addresses in Israel as we cannot ensure that these packages will reach their final destination.  

We are closely monitoring the developments and will update you as soon as soon as we are able to resume regular operations in Israel.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Shipping

Thanks so much! It is one of my EBAY items but I didn’t sell it thru ebat

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Shipping

Thanks so much! Actually it’s one of my EBAY items but I didn’t sell it thru EBAY so I have to shop myself.  Thanks for your info

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Shipping

@eclecticthrifter66 wrote:

Thanks so much! It is one of my EBAY items but I didn’t sell it thru ebat

You're taking transactions off of Ebay, that'll go over good.

Have a great day
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Shipping

I'm in Israel and I am receiving deliveries from all over the world, including US and Europe with little delay since the beginning of the year. I don't think there's a real problem now.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply