cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping services still not available

Any idea when this will be available? I still have no shipping service available… have restarted, just wait? Thanks so much for the reassurance it’s not just me.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Yes, the ebay shipping services are currently down. Please check the pinned alert from ebay here in the selling forum & also the shipping forum. 

Try pirateship or wait for ebay to resolve the shipping label issue.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

eBay shipping labels are currently down. eBay is aware and working to fix it; there is no ETA yet.

The system status board will be updated when the problem is fixed:

https://www.ebay.com/sts

If anybody needs labels urgently, you can purchase anything but eBay Standard Envelope elsewhere. pirateship.com is a good option for USPS and UPS services.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Sounds like Ebay and pirate ship have joined forces and this is a ploy to get us to use that service.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@vetbracer wrote:

Sounds like Ebay and pirate ship have joined forces and this is a ploy to get us to use that service.

If that was the case, eBay reps would be suggesting sellers go there to purchase labels, but they're not. I'm sure eBay does not want you to buy labels elsewhere because they lose revenue that way. Every shipping provider earns $ on labels purchased through their platform. eBay would not want to give that up. Those of us suggesting pirate as an alternative are sellers, not eBay employees.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

It may be more than Ebay - our USPS office system was down also.  Down Detector has complaints nationwide.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply