cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping label error

I am trying to print my labels and after 3 successful labels printed I get an error that says my buyer expects this item by May 10th. All the expected delivery dates, on any option I choose, says item delivered by May 13th. So it won't let me buy or print a label. Against my better judgement I called CS - what choice did I have? Guess what she told me? She told me to go to the Post Office and buy a label. That was her "workaround". T

They relist my already sold items. They change my prices at random. **bleep**??? How does one succeed on this platform?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Shipping label error

@stuckinfreeport wrote:

I am trying to print my labels and after 3 successful labels printed I get an error that says my buyer expects this item by May 10th. All the expected delivery dates, on any option I choose, says item delivered by May 13th.

eBay's software glitch of the day seems to be with the Guaranteed Delivery dates .... I saw another thread stating a problem as well.

Against my better judgement I called CS - what choice did I have? Guess what she told me? She told me to go to the Post Office and buy a label. That was her "workaround". T

Give them some credit.  I'm surprised someone from the Philippines even knows that one can buy postage someplace other than on eBay.

Just go over to PayPal or Pirateship and give them your postage business.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply