cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller not shipping the purchased product

Hi team, I need your advice, the seller is not shipping the product, as it is already paid 4 days ago. Tried to contact him and initially just told be patience but now its not answering anymore since 48hours ago. I've tried to cancel thw order, but I got a message saying that its too late to cancel it.

Any suggestion is welcomed

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

What is estimated due date for the item? The day after that date and you still don't have the item you can file an INR and get your money back.

"I'm for truth no matter who tells it. I'm for JUSTICE no matter who it is for or against." - Malcolm X
"Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in periods of moral crisis maintain their neutrality." - JOHN F. KENNEDY
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

When you made your purchase, you saw an estimated delivery date.  That date was satisfactory for your needs, or you would not have made the purchase, right?

You are fairly new to eBay, so maybe you don't have all the information about how it works.  There is no eBay requirement that a seller ship immediately.  The only requirement is that he ship so that the buyer receives his purchase before, on or even a day or so after that last estimated delivery date.

If you are saying that EDD has passed, come back here and we will tell you what to do next.  If not, just sit tight and await the arrival of your purchase.

BTW, there is also no eBay requirement that your seller respond to your messages.  

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Thanks all for the clarification. My concern stems from the fact that I made other purchases, all of which were shipped on the same day as payment, and yet this one has not shown any movement in the last 4 days, the status just said Paid. Unfortunately, the Estimated Delivery Date (EDD) indicates it will take 3 months to arrive in my country. I hope it won't end up being a waste of time.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@rolchav94 

Along with the estimated date of delivery as pointed out by others.
Did you look at the sellers handling time in the listing? 
Sellers are not required to upload tracking information.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

3 months to arrive in your country? Pardon my bluntness here, but you saw that information when you made your purchase, yet you bought it anyway, and then started fretting 4 days later because you saw no evidence of shipping? 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Exactly, what happened is that I made other purchases and they were shipped the same day I bought them, and this one took about 6 days, but the good thing is that they've already shipped it. Thank you very much for all the support.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply