cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAYING "LABELS NOT WORKING" IS NOT SUFFICIENT....NEED DETAILS

Turned in 2 tickets about this subject, then received a phone message that everything was fixed.  NOT SO.  Here are my particular issues, all related to Bulk Shipping, which I would appreciate it if someone from eBay would acknowledge:

1)  Cannot bulk ship Priority Packages...at all, have to do them 1 at a time.

2) Bulk shipping no longer combining multiple orders for same person when using Priority Labels...just sort of freezes and I have to start all over, doing one label then posting the Tracking for the other order.

3)  While I CAN print bulk First Class as long as it is only First Class, I cannot ship a Priority package in with the First Class list of orders... has to be ONLY First Class.

This is causing me TONS of extra work. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Same here today...no issues until this morning. I use Chrome and this morning has been a nightmare. I always save mine to a PDF file and cannot even do that today. The little blue circle just spins and spins. I am giving it some time and will start again after I have breakfast. I hate voiding shipping labels...takes awhile to be reimbursed through USPS and with slow sales, it really is a headache.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Will add that I have had this problem for 2+ weeks.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply