cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returned Item With Proof, it Still Says Awaiting Shipment

I returned a shirt and have the usps dropoff receipt as well as the tracking for the package showing it has made it back to the seller's home. Yet on ebay it says awaiting shipment from me. I can't ask ebay to help there is no option for that. I tried contacting the seller and he hasn't responded, but I showed him the proof of delivery as well as my usps dropoff receipt in a message. What can I do to get a refund, I kinda procrastinated and have two days before the period for returning ends cause I thought it would eventually pop up and then messaging the seller i assumed he would respond immediately, but he didn't. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@cluxsy wrote:

I returned a shirt and have the usps dropoff receipt as well as

1. the tracking for the package showing it has made it back to the seller's home.

2. Yet on ebay it says awaiting shipment from me. 

Don't contact your seller again, @cluxsy.

Compare

1. your return tracking number with

2. the tracking number eBay is awaiting shipment.

If they match, leave a private message here and ask eBay to step in, to very quickly get your refund. You could instead drill down at https://help.ebay.com to ask eBay to step in using chat, if the former is not your thing.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@cluxsy wrote:

I returned a shirt and have the usps dropoff receipt as well as

1. the tracking for the package showing it has made it back to the seller's home.

2. Yet on ebay it says awaiting shipment from me. 

Don't contact your seller again, @cluxsy.

Compare

1. your return tracking number with

2. the tracking number eBay is awaiting shipment.

If they match, leave a private message here and ask eBay to step in, to very quickly get your refund. You could instead drill down at https://help.ebay.com to ask eBay to step in using chat, if the former is not your thing.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

If tracking shows "delivered" back to seller I don't see a problem. Tracking has to show "delivered".

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

It does show delivered.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Yeah that fixed it quickly. Idk why I ddin't try this earlier I thought like the only way I could contact ebay customer support was through the return request page, but since I couldn't get there and it just said awaiting shipment I thought I was SoL

Message 5 of 5
latest reply