cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Requested

OK enough is enough with this buyer!!! 5am I get a message from E Bay a buyer opened a case against me wanting to return an item ( I do not take returns and selling as is stated in my auction) buyer says they receive item and does not like the way it was put together and in this case by Racing Champions!!! the item for 2.79 cents was made in 1996 and sealed in original issued Racing Champions blister at the factory the buyer receives the item opens up the blister and says they do not like the way Racing Champions put it together in China and wants to send it back for a refund!!!! the buyer never contacted I the seller first opened a case with E Bay ASAP how come buyers like this go first to E Bay when they do not like something E Bay did not sell them the item why would the buyer not contact the seller before opening a case with E Bay? so I the seller to avoid a problem and really now being forced as per the open case to resolve refunds the buyer 100% for the purchase including the shipping then I get a message from the buyer wanting me to give them more money to send the item back to me I responded right away NO NO PLEASE do not send the item back I do not want it back I have already lost the shipping to the buyer that I gave the PO when they bought the item and the cost of the item I do not want to loose more money to the Post Office sending it back to me a waste of more money! I get another message from the buyer again they insist on sending it back and want me to refund in the buyer PP account another shipping cost so they can return it! I have had enough and its only 10am the same day I have wasted 5 hours over this so far already and how is it I was held liable for an item ( that was stated in the auction selling as is and no returns) for how it was made 25+ years ago in China it just does not make sense at all how far a buyer can hold a seller liable with E Bay on an auction item

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Return Requested

Why would they contact any other way than thru an ebay return request?Did you accept the return?If no what is the official reason shown in the return?If just did not like you do not have to accept.If reason was damage or any other form as not as described when you accept a return label billed to you will be generated.If you do not want it back just cancel transaction and refund

This is a user to user board not eBay employees.
----------------------------------------------------------------
When people show you who they are, believe them
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Return Requested

Why did you waste even 5 minutes on it?  In the reply area of the case you have the option of just sending a full refund of the buyer's original payment.  Do that, and ignore all else, or better yet, send them a note that they have received a refund and to dispose of the item as they wish. 

----------------------------
Successful and experienced seller since 1997, over 70,000 feedback, boardie since the boards were begun.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Return Requested

@2dycast4 wrote:

OK enough is enough with this buyer!!! 5am I get a message from E Bay a buyer opened a case against me wanting to return an item ( I do not take returns and selling as is stated in my auction) buyer says they receive item and does not like the way it was put together and in this case by Racing Champions!!! the item for 2.79 cents was made in 1996 and sealed in original issued Racing Champions blister at the factory the buyer receives the item opens up the blister and says they do not like the way Racing Champions put it together in China and wants to send it back for a refund!!!! the buyer never contacted I the seller first opened a case with E Bay ASAP how come buyers like this go first to E Bay when they do not like something E Bay did not sell them the item why would the buyer not contact the seller before opening a case with E Bay? so I the seller to avoid a problem and really now being forced as per the open case to resolve refunds the buyer 100% for the purchase including the shipping then I get a message from the buyer wanting me to give them more money to send the item back to me I responded right away NO NO PLEASE do not send the item back I do not want it back I have already lost the shipping to the buyer that I gave the PO when they bought the item and the cost of the item I do not want to loose more money to the Post Office sending it back to me a waste of more money! I get another message from the buyer again they insist on sending it back and want me to refund in the buyer PP account another shipping cost so they can return it! I have had enough and its only 10am the same day I have wasted 5 hours over this so far already and how is it I was held liable for an item ( that was stated in the auction selling as is and no returns) for how it was made 25+ years ago in China it just does not make sense at all how far a buyer can hold a seller liable with E Bay on an auction item?

I have a hard time wrapping my mind around why anyone would consider returning a $2.79 item in the first place. 

Donate it or give it to someone as a gift.  Just not worth the effort to pack it up and get it in the mail.

COYOTES RULE!!!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply