cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-calculating shipping w combined lots

A bidder recently won 4 auctions, 4 lots of items, and wants cheaper shipping

( understandable ). So Im combining them into 2 boxes rather than 4 ( Priority Mail Box A  ). These new boxes are large and each weigh 8.5 - 9lbs. I cannot put all into one box because it would be way too big.

My question: Im trying to re-calculate shipping when sending amended invoice and its still coming up Priority Mail Box A when I change shipping to USPS ground. How would I change weight, box sizes and shipping preference from the 4 auctions listed with "Priority Mail Box A "boxes into 2 large USPS ground boxes?

I want to send correct invoice thanks.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Have you asked the buyer about switching it to ground? 

Just figure out the price flat rate that to buyer and note method of shipping,  then print 2 labels and go add tracking numbers accordingly. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Well when sending the invoice just flat rate the shipping costs and and add each tracking number to the transaction or if they paid just just calculate the cost charge the label to one transaction and add the tracking number as suited,  the (after) they all scan in and are well on the way pick one and refund ² (shipping discount)  the over charged 👍 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Have you asked the buyer about switching it to ground? 

Just figure out the price flat rate that to buyer and note method of shipping,  then print 2 labels and go add tracking numbers accordingly. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Apologies I did not see the first reply had gone through i must be catching  the doubles twitch twice this place suffers.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply