cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with UPS Damage Claims from eBay Generated Labels

Just wanted to know if anyone is having any issues filing an insurance claim for damages for UPS labels generated through eBay? I've had two items damaged since November, filed claims via the complicated process that eBay requires here: https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/shipcover/shipping-insurance-shipcover?id=4643#section5, then no response, at all. So far, the claims total is over $1100, no one from UPS will respond, and eBay doesn't seem to want to take ownership of the problem, even though this is their shipping account and I am their customer, too. I've made at least 1/2 dozen follow-up emails / calls between UPS and eBay and still don't have a resolution. Will not be sending anything of value via UPS in the meantime.

Chris

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

please keep us posted. The link in your post seems to be referring to ebays insurance which is shipcover and not ups declared value coverage. I shipped an ite=m via ups and opened a claim on ups and am at the stage for payment request and here is where they ask for a shipping record which may mean I need to provide the ebay label and then they may pay ebay from what Ive read online and it will be a huge hassle to recover the payment

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Same problem here

Message 3 of 3
latest reply