cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with SpeedyPak

Hello! This is pretty bizarre. On May 29th it departed the Distribution Center in Commerce, CA. That is 30 miles from where I live. Yet it vanished off the face of the Earth, no new scans on the package since then. Emailed them twice now and neither time they responded.  I mean, seriously, if you was riding a bicycle from Commerce to where I live it would only be a couple of days, by truck an hour at most I'd think?

• May 29, 2020
  • 2:24am
  • Destination DC departure
  • COMMERCE, CA 90040-3416
  • May 28, 2020
  • 1:17am
  • Destination DC arrival
  • COMMERCE, CA 90040-3416
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Problems with SpeedyPak

Not familiar with Speedy Pak. 

Have you tried calling their Customer Service (rather than email?)

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Problems with SpeedyPak

If I had to guess, your SpeedPak package was dropped off at a USPS facility ... and just sitting there.  Why?

• Keep in mind that the money that the USPS receives for a  SpeedPak package is lower than it actually costs the USPS to deliver ... that is, the USPS loses money on each one of these packages, and they increase rates on domestic package services (Priority Mail, First Class) to cover these losses.
  • So, this is the lowest priority within the USPS system.  And, with USPS package shipment levels at Christmas volumes, workers out sick, and social distancing requirements in facilities, then understand that your Chinese shipment might be stuck for some time ... some have seen up to 3 week delays.

(China has a well deserved reputation for deception, inferior products, and low-end customer service ...  SpeedPak is a prime example because it is the slowest of all shipping services from China).

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Problems with SpeedyPak

I am the same - pkg has been sitting in the PO in my city for three (3) days now and I just checked it this morning it is not out for delivery.  I am on the verge of having the PO NOT deliver any pkgs addressed to me, I will pick them up (which I really do not want to do) but I may have to up because I had a pkg misdelivered on Monday w/no hope in site to find out where it is.  I may just stop buying online because USPS is not the route to go IMHO.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Problems with SpeedyPak

I am in the exact situation as you are!

Though the last update for mine was "Package transferred to post office" in my city since Monday (June 1st)

Idk why the post office always does this. 

Hope yours and mine comes in by this week

Message 5 of 5
latest reply