cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Postage labels flipped!

I generated a couple of letter Royal Mail postage labels this morning and they printed as usual in landscape. However, this PM just done another in exactly the same way and it has printed in portrait mode.. which clearly looks odd on a standard DL envelope and probably doesn't help the post office's automated sorting and reading systems.

Can't believe this is something that I have done, never done this before with 100's of labels printed.

Is there a setting somewhere?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Postage labels flipped!

When I hit print on eBay, that spawns another window related to my PC and printer and that allows me to choose either portrait or landscape.

Which ever one I choose will be the default next time I print.

Posting ID

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Postage labels flipped!

When I hit print on eBay, that spawns another window related to my PC and printer and that allows me to choose either portrait or landscape.

Which ever one I choose will be the default next time I print.

Posting ID
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Postage labels flipped!

Hi, You're on ebay.com, which is the US site. You'll get better responses if you go to:

https://community.ebay.co.uk/

Meanwhile, if you don't see other posts there about this issue, it might be a glitch or change in some setting on your printer.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Postage labels flipped!

Yeah a few days ago all labels seem to have changed formatting, making it EXTREMELY difficult to print on label printer.

When you print from default ebay settings now it seems to print out the label extremely small.

The trusted answer did not fix my solution and is ongoing.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply