cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Postage and Post Office

I am getting really sick of paying for service from the post office and all packages being very late!  you pay for priority mail which is 2 to 3 days and end up not getting the package after it was mailed for many days after.  it is ridiculous!   they charge huge rates but don't give the service!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Postage and Post Office

Ed says if using something makes you sick, see a doctor, or don't use it.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Postage and Post Office

Tell it to the USPS. It does no good here.

I do feel for you and have lost money due to this.

The other shippers are also showing problems as well.

Its The crazy virus times.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Postage and Post Office

I understand your frustration; but in light of problems across our country, that effect so many things which include our Post Offices and the people that carry our mail, I thing they do an amazing job.  Maybe take a look at what the post office and its workers do.  No "ridiculous" but incredible that they stay working for us in conditions that put them and their families at risk with smiles (most of the time) on their faces.  If you are unhappy with the USPS then choose another carrier.

My wish for you is that this is the very biggest problem that you come upon in your selling/buying endeavors.

Kindest Regards,

Grandma

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Postage and Post Office

The only service that has a guaranteed delivery date is express mail. Everything else is nothing more than estimated, including priority.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Postage and Post Office

This virus has not only affected USPS but UPS and FED EX as well. I have been waiting and waiting on packages from both of the later venues for weeks now and it's all delayed. These are the times we live in at the moment and getting upset about it isn't going to help. Save your frustrations for something you can control. Good Luck

Message 6 of 6
latest reply