cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OUCH! Buyer ordered Quantity 2, Ebay Charged Shipping on #1, Free shipping on #2. My Error ???

Hi folks,

I listed an item for sale BIN at $1.99 each + $5.00 shipping, with quantity (2) available for purchase.

Buyer bought both available and paid 2x($1.99) + $5.00 shipping with "additional items ship free".

I don't recall selecting "additional items ship free" when listing. Is this Ebay's default setting, a error on my part, or an error in the amount Ebay charged?

I'll be losing money on this deal, and want to know how to avoid a bigger loss in the future.

Thanks for any help!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

OUCH! Buyer ordered Quantity 2, Ebay Charged Shipping on #1, Free shipping on #2. My Error ???

You had the listing set for each additional item to ship free.

See this similar thread with instructions for a multi-quantity listing with flat rate shipping:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Shipping/How-to-charge-shipping-multiple-times-for-multiple-quantities...

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

arrrgggg 😖

sure glad I'm not selling barbells & boat anchors...I would have lost the farm. 😆

Thanks so much for the help & have a great day!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply