cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not recieving several items

I had a bluetooth dongle shipped out from Hong Kong, the seller replies well but I feel stupid as the item was lost in the international mail twice already and its the third time im having to contact the seller asking them when i can expect the item, they have already kindly shipped 2 out for me and i just feel idiotic asking for another one. What can i do about it

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

@fetchmesome wrote:

What can i do about it

(a) Stop believing this seller.

(b) File an item not received claim to get your money back ... if you are unable to do it on eBay, then do it on PayPal.

(c) Buy from a US-based seller.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

File an item not received under the ebay money back guarantee.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

How do you know it was "lost"? They may have never shipped at all! Open an "item not received" case, get your money back and find a different seller. Preferably NOT from Hong Kong, as this kind of thing happening is common. 

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

What can you do about it?

File an Item Not Received case, now.

Buy American.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

@beez5720 wrote:

Buy American.

I doubt there is a bluetooth dongle made anywhere in America.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

When you order from China things get lost  all the time and waiting for your seller to send you another rarely works out.   You need to open a claim for an item not received and get your money back.  Don't let this seller DONGLE  Smiley LOL you along any further.

Once in a great while a missing package shows up. Today I had an item that I ordered over 4 months ago show up.  God knows where it's been.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

@beez5720 wrote:

What can you do about it?

File an Item Not Received case, now.

Buy American.

America doesn't manufacture anything any more, but you could suggest buying local or from an American based middle man.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

fa_8305
Thrill-Seeker

It's un-American to beseech OP to buy American.

@fetchmesome, start a dispute for Item Not Received at PayPal, if that's how you paid, within 180 days of that payment, then immediately click Escalate to PayPal:

http://paypal.co.uk/disputes

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

I can't buy from anywhere else as there are no UK based eBay sellers who have what I need. I will ask eBay

Message 10 of 10
latest reply