cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Shipping Selections on Ebay

Hello, Ebay has changed their shipping Selections. I used to select Standard Shipping, and then would be able to use USPS/FED EX/or UPS depending on the buyer's delivery location.  (I normally do free shipping for the buyer.)  Now, I tried selecting the three methods, but only the USPS had the box for me to offer Free Shipping.  Is there a way for me to be able to do this?  Sometimes USPS can be very expensive if shipping across the country.  Thank you. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

If you want to have a choice of which service you are going to use depending on the buyers location, you won't be choosing any specific service.  Under cost type choose flat rate. The click on add services and choose standard shipping (1-5 days). You should see a check box for free shipping there.

free standard shipping.jpg

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I’m not sure where you see there’s only USPS to select for Standard shipping, I see USPS, UPS and FedEx  in there under standard shipping. 

Untitled.jpeg

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

If you want to have a choice of which service you are going to use depending on the buyers location, you won't be choosing any specific service.  Under cost type choose flat rate. The click on add services and choose standard shipping (1-5 days). You should see a check box for free shipping there.

free standard shipping.jpg

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thanks so much!! 😊

Message 4 of 4
latest reply