cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My shipment is stuck at the Glendale Heights hub

I have a shipment that arrived at the Glendale Heights, IL hub on April 5; according to the tracking information, it is still there. My buyer is not happy. How can I find out when it will leave the hub or if it has been lost or if there is some other problem?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Hi there, i have similar problem whereby mine has been stuck since Wednesday 17th April, with no updates. Is yours still stuck at Glendale?

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@giscamerastoysntrains 

@marwil_5529 

As long as tracking shows it is delivered you are no longer responsible. 
eBay is responsible for the delivery of the item to the buyer after being received at the hub. 
eBay's International Shipping program 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Oh yes I know this, however when you buy something collectible, a refund is not what you want. 
So I was asking giscamerastoysntrains, if his tracking has resumed and his is no longer stuck at Glendale?

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Do you have the ESUS tracking number for the order from the order details? If yes, then there are numerous free online tracking tools that will give provide you additional details about the shipment.....info such as cleared customs, in route, at a transit point, awaiting Clearance, etc.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Still stuck as of today.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Oh that’s bad, looks like mine is going the same way as yours. People say you can just get a refund, but that’s not the point, you just want your item as promised. It’s so frustrating as there is nothing you can do about it, except keep waiting in the hope it begins to move. 
Keep me posted and I’ll do the same, if it begins to move at least there is some hope. 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply