cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missent and then sent back to the same Distribution center

IMG_9283.jpeg

My order was stuck at the Richmond, VA distribution center for days on end until I got a notice that my package was missent but no it appears that it got sent to the Richmond, VA distribution center again. Is this a bad sign? 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@mcdougall_2008 

I got the same repeating "processed through" tracking (5 times through the same facility) on a recent shipment. Then it went to "in transit to the next facility, arriving late" and then updates stopped. @wastingtime101 informed me that this kind of tracking entry may only indicate that the package was on an internal scan list rather than from a scan of the package itself. Maybe WastingTime will comment.

Mike

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@mcdougall_2008 wrote:

My order was stuck at the Richmond, VA distribution center for days on end until I got a notice that my package was missent but no it appears that it got sent to the Richmond, VA distribution center again. Is this a bad sign? 

No, it's fine. The package left Richmond, went to Staunton which was incorrect. Package probably got dropped in the wrong bin. Staunton sent it back to the Richmond distro center. After this you should see Richmond send it to the correct destination.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply